Thursday, March 7, 2013

Meow~!




I sculpted a cartoon style cat on the 123D sculpt app. As far as the app use was concerned it was fairly decent. I found it difficult to use some of the tools. After trying to pull or push a piece more than a couple times It started to look weird and sometimes glitched through another part of the clay. To try and subdue that effect, I had tried the smooth tool, but didn't have much luck. It only returned the jagged mess to its original state. We could definitely use this app for future projects such as if we were trying to recreate figures. it will help us understand the form it is in and how to use different tools to create what we want. All in all, I really had a ton of fun using this app, not only because I love working with clay materials, but also because I got to learn how to use a new app that may be useful in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment