Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My most successful computer art project

I think my most successful project was the project "Frame Yourself". It was a Photoshop picture project where we created a photo with us interacting with a cartoon character. I think it was one my favorite types of projects because we got to be creative and we had about a week to do it, which gave me a lot of time to add minor details and finalize my photo. I think this work is successful because I was able to shade all the Pokemon in it and I was playing with all the tool, trying to figure out how to use them. I will definitely use the techniques I used for this project in my future projects. I would like to do more projects where it requires you to draw and animate pictures as well as projects where you make pictures. I'd like to do less of projects where we change the persons appearance and or physique.

No comments:

Post a Comment