Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Just look at his face~

So, I began my trek through the world of animation by cutting out my "pun-tastic" Yellow Hammer and moving it to a new layer, and filling the background up so it looked like I never cut anything out. Then I made multiple copies of the Yellow Hammer, each to their own position and composed frames of them. When put in order and changed slightly for every frame, I was able to create a short animation. I had never used layers on a picture to create an animation before, so it was fun to finally learn. I was given a multitude of different tools to use and it challenged me to think of layer differently than I have before.in order to add something extra, I made the Yellow Hammer hitting a piece of metal sticking from the ground and when he hit it in he  smiled happily. Instead of it staying down though the metal pops up suddenly and the bird becomes surprised and begins to hit it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment